Business Development and Marketing position
Part Time –to 30k pro rata. Permanent
We’re a rapidly expanding digital agency based in the centre of Bristol that needs an experienced sales and marketing professional to join the team and help drive awareness of the agency and new business growth. We do not have a rigid job specification for the role and are keen to discuss the opportunity with all relevant candidates.
The role would suit someone looking to work part time, either a shorter working day or limited days per week. We anticipate around 25-30hrs per week but are happy to discuss this with candidates.
Gibe is a technically focused digital agency specialising in ecommerce and content managed website development. Our clients are based all over Southern England and generally sell premium products targeting high-end consumers. The atmosphere within the agency is non-corporate, friendly and very sociable. Causal clothes, music in the office and Friday beers – the usual agency stuff.
You’ll need to be comfortable picking up the phone but this is not a case of just making 50 calls a day! You will be involved in all elements of new business development and marketing so you’ll be able to think strategically about sales and marketing.
You’ll need to be comfortable carrying out the following tasks;
• Lead generation
• Set up and manage marketing campaigns
• Email newsletters
• Blog and news content generation
• Social media activity
• Awards entries
The sort of person that we’re after will have the following;
• 2 years lead generation experience ideally within a digital agency
• A good knowledge of digital marketing and a desire to work in the digital industry
• A strong record of lead generation with proven results
• Be willing to work in a small agency team and have a hands on approach
Email us at email@example.com with the following:
1) An up to date CV
2) A cover letter explaining why you’re interested in Gibe and this role
Closing date - 11th May 2012
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES